AOF are looking for temporary assistance in cutting and prepping accessories for a hugely anticipated rework project with a global brand. The project is under a very tight deadline and is due to complete at the start of September. The ideal applicant would fit into several of the following:
- A fashion/textile design student moving either into either year 2 or year 3 of a BA undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
- Have a good understanding of pattern making terminology and placement.
- High attention to detail and accurate cutting skill.
- Be able to keep to a very tight deadline.
- Competent using a rotary cutter (manual).
- Having previous experience in garment/accessory production is preferred.
- Be Nottingham based or able to travel into Nottingham city centre 5 days a week.
- Available to start immediately for approx. 3 weeks.